At Brokerage Specialists, Inc., we help our clients understand their Social Security benefits and educate them on how they can maximize their benefits. For instance, delaying filing for Social Security can potentially increase your benefit amount by a rate of eight percent per year. For 2015, the average monthly benefit for retired workers is $1,328, while the maximum benefit is $2,663.*
Brokerage Specialists, Inc. will help you get the most you can out of your benefit, so you can take one step closer towards the comfortable and happy retirement you have worked so hard for!
We have put together an informative brochure that helps you answer the following questions.
6 Important Social Security Questions
- What is your Social Security amount?
- When is the best time to start taking your Social Security Benefit?
- Are there different options if you are married?
- Is there an impact of earning additional income when you are receiving your benefit?
- How much tax are you paying on your Social Security?
- Are you concerned about the amount of retirement income you will be receiving?
Contact us today for your copy of this Social Security Maximization brochure. Or, better yet, come to one of our FREE educational seminars to learn more and receive your own personalized Social Security Income Report! See upcoming dates and reserve your seat at www.myssireport.com.